Abstract Submission Instructions
1) ALL registered members of the 25th SCHMS have the right to submit an abstract which will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee of the Congress.
2) Submission must be made, only after ALL writers of the project have completed their registration to the Congress. Registration Codes will be asked in the Submission Form.
*Faculty Members are excluded (Reg. Professors, Assoc. Professors, Assist.
Professors and University Scholars)
3) A Scientific Supervisor is necessary to be included in the writers of each project. (Faculty Member , special doctor/resident, Postgraduate/Doctorate Student of a Health Studies Faculty)
4) Each Congress participant has the right to present only one Oral Presentation. Of course they have the right to be part of the Writers Team in more than one projects. In this way, we give the opportunity to more participants to live the presentation experience and we promote the spirit of cooperation and interdisciplinarity in 25th SCHMS. Notice that when a participant is a member of a Round Table still has the right to present an Oral Presentation.
5) Each participant has the right to present their project either in Greek or in English language.
6) Corrections are NOT accepted after the submission of the abstract.
7) For each project which is not complied to the Special Instructions, clarifications will be sent to the writers and must be taken into account, as necessary changes to be made.
8) For each, accepted by the Scientific Committee, project will be offered full presentation equipment. Microsoft Office Powerpoint is proposed as presentation program.
9) Confirmation e-mails will be sent to the Head of the Project shortly after abstract’s submission.
10) Oral Presentations will be presented only by one speaker and available presentation time is 8 minutes.
11) Available time for each Round Table is 1 hour and 15 minutes.
12) Authors have to choose their presentation preferences: oral presentation or poster presentation. Scientific Committee withholds the right to change presentation preference if it is needed.
13) Application Deadline until 25th of March 2019
Each participant in 25th Scientific Congress of Hellenic Medical Students and 13th international Forum has a great variety of themes he can choose. The main themes are:
Critical care medicine
Education (Medical and biomedical)
Genetics and Molecular Biology
Forsenic Medicine and Toxicology
Histology and Embryology
Obstetrics and gynecology
Public health and politics